Thanks for taking some time to get to know me!
I train people who struggle to get leads and can’t figure out how to use all the ways they’re told to go out and get those leads.
I show them the tools and the methods they can use to get more leads than they can handle.
In the beginning of my online home business journey I had lots of failure so I learned what not to do.
Then I started doing things right and learned exactly what to do.
Now I am a full time online network marketer who gets to work from the comfort of my own home.
Like so many others I made some pretty big mistakes at first because I didn’t know what to look for nor did I have any idea about how to market. But slowly but surely, after learning from the right people, I realized everything I was doing wrong and even realized I was putting my efforts in for the wrong companies!
It’s OK. I learned. I finally got it right. With my mistakes behind me, I began growing a full-time networking business. And it’s my pleasure to help you do the same.
I don’t try to convince people to join my businesses. I simply present the facts and people can make their own decisions.
And when I’m not busy working on my home business or showing others to do the same, I can be found listening to great music, catching up on the latest health & wellness news, or just plain goofing around with my 2 grown up kids, my son and daughter, her husband and their pets.
If you’re dying to know more about me, here are a few things you don’t know about me, some important and some totally silly…
– I was in the corporate world and quite successful… but NOTHING compares to the satisfaction I get currently in my home business.
– First job was selling newspaper subscriptions at age 13.
– I have 3 sisters and 1 brother. I’ve been told I’m not the best looking of the bunch but I secretly think I am.
– I love natural health but without being obsessive about it.
– Don’t smoke – quit 26 years ago.
– I confess I did enjoy smoking when I did.
– I like brandy, grappa, cognac, red wine, beer. Occasionally of course.
– I am thrilled to have been present for both my kids birth.
– I love to learn.
– I like reading more than I like writing.
– I like all kinds of foods.
– I don’t have a favorite magazine.
– I don’t mind getting older – as long as I’m healthy.
Your Partner In Success!